Examination instructions and procedures for faculty and staff (Passport York login required):
- December 2015 Policy, Procedures, and Guidelines for the Conduct of Examinations
- December 2015 Tip Sheet
- December 2015 Tip Sheet - Tennis Canada/Aviva Centre
- December 2015 Tip Sheet - Tait McKenzie Fieldhouse
Information for Students
- What if I cannot be here for my exam? Read the information about deferred standing (final exams and assignments).
- Alternate Exam/Test Scheduling for Students with Disabilities
There are three types of undergraduate exam conflicts:
- Two or more exams at the same time.
- Three exams on the same calendar day.
- Exams during three consecutive exam periods within 24 hours (for example: from 7 pm to 10pm, then from 9am to noon and from 2 to 5pm the following day).
For information about resolving a conflict please visit the Exam Conflict web page.