Note: Examination instructions and procedures for faculty and staff (Passport York login required):
- December 2016 Policy, Procedures, and Guidelines for the Conduct of Examinations
- December 2016 Tip Sheet
- December 2016 Tip Sheet - Tennis Canada/Aviva Centre
- December 2016 Tip Sheet - Tait McKenzie Fieldhouse
Information for Students
- What if I cannot be here for my newly scheduled exam?
Read the information about deferred standing (final exams and assignments).
- Alternate Exam/Test Scheduling for Students with Disabilities
- Transportation Shuttle Services (including the Evening Exam Shuttle between Vari Hall and the Aviva Centre and the Keele-Glendon Campus Shuttle)
- The goSAFE service and Village Shuttles will run throughout the exam period.
- Parking: Those who do not normally drive to campus but expect to during exams are advised to plan their routes in advance. Please contact the Parking Office at email@example.com or 416-736-5335 for help or more information.
There are three types of undergraduate exam conflicts:
- Two or more exams at the same time.
- Three exams on the same calendar day.
- Exams during three consecutive exam periods within 24 hours (for example: from 7pm to 10pm, then from 9am to noon and from 2pm to 5pm the following day).
Fall/Winter 2016-2017: If you have an official exam conflict, you will be notified by the Office of the University Registrar, via email, of alternate arrangements to resolve the conflict. Notice will be provided at least 72 hours prior to the rescheduling date of the conflict exam.