Examination instructions and procedures for faculty and staff (Passport York login required):
- Summer 2016 Policy, Procedures, and Guidelines for the Conduct of Examinations
- Summer 2016 Tip Sheet
Information for Students
- What if I cannot be here for my newly-scheduled exam?
Read the information about deferred standing (final exams and assignments).
There are three types of undergraduate exam conflicts:
- Two or more exams at the same time.
- Three exams on the same calendar day.
- Exams during three consecutive exam periods within 24 hours (for example: from 7 pm to 10pm, then from 9am to noon and from 2 to 5pm the following day).
Summer 2016: If you have an official exam conflict, you should contact your professors or the departments who offer the courses to make arrangements to resolve the conflict.