Note: Examination instructions and procedures for faculty and staff (Passport York login required):
- April 2017 Policy, Procedures, and Guidelines for the Conduct of Examinations
- April 2017 Tip Sheet
- April 2017 Tip Sheet - Tennis Canada/Aviva Centre
- April 2017 Tip Sheet - Tait McKenzie Fieldhouse
Information for Students
There are three types of undergraduate exam conflicts:
- Two or more exams at the same time.
- Three exams on the same calendar day.
- Exams during three consecutive exam periods within 24 hours (for example: from 7pm to 10pm, then from 9am to noon and from 2pm to 5pm the following day).
Fall/Winter 2016-2017: If you have an official exam conflict, you will be notified by the Office of the University Registrar, via email, of alternate arrangements to resolve the conflict. Notice will be provided at least 72 hours prior to the rescheduling date of the conflict exam.